We invite Network Engineer to join the progressive team of scientists and developers involved in the development and production of software and hardware for processing and protecting information, as well as special purpose equipment.
– Design of SCS and L2 \ L3 network
– Selection of equipment according to the TK
– Network equipment settings
– Infrastructure maintenance
– Cisco ISE Setup and Maintenance
– Maintenance of documentation (Schemes L2 \ L3, switching table …)
– Understanding the hardware environment of networks: UTP, FTP, patch panels, Fiber (single / multi mode), etc.
– Wi-Fi networking skills (Aruba, UbiQuiti)
– Understanding of basic network protocols: ARP, TCP / IP, STP, VRRP, QinQ, etc.
– Understanding routing protocols: OSPF, iBGP.
– Understanding of protocols: HTTP, FTP, SSH, iSCSI.
– Deep knowledge of the principles of oak VPN and tunneling (IPsec, GRE, EoIP, OpenVPN)
– Network problem debugging skills with libpcap-based utilities (tcpdump, wireshark)
– Linux administration skills in terms of network. Understanding of routing, bonding, bridges, etc.
– A significant advantage will be the availability of Cisco certificates of CCNP level and above or equivalent.
– Unique and interesting projects
– Decent salary
– Paid vacation, sick leave and overtimes
– Flexible work schedule
– Corporate health insurance