We invite the C ++ developer to join the progressive team of scientists and developers engaged in the development and production of software and hardware for processing and protection of information, as well as special purpose equipment.
We are looking for a person with fast and unconventional thinking, a wide range of technical and scientific interests, experience in various projects, willingness to accept challenges and constantly develop.
You will work with a team of experienced scientists and engineers, improve existing solutions and create new systems using the company’s advanced technologies and equipment.
We guarantee that you will be interested in our projects!
– Experience in C ++ programming development from 3 years
– Understanding the work of dynamic libraries (dll) and experience in their development and direct use
– Understanding OOP
– Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio tools
– Knowledge and experience with data structures
– Multithreaded programming and synchronization
– Experience with performance optimization, profiling
– STL, boost, IPC (interprocess communication)
– Understanding of computer networks and knowledge of network protocols
– Experience working with databases
Following experience will be the plus:
– Knowledge of Matlab, Octave or Python
– Physical and mathematical or technical education
– Team management experience
– Experience in developing programs for real-time work
– Experience / understanding of the basic principles of Embedded and / or FPGA
– Understanding of algorithms
– Understanding the architecture of computer systems
– Intel TBB experience
– Development of programs and components (dll) in C ++
– Implementation of algorithms and optimization in C ++ using parallel computing
– Software architecture development/
– Integration with third-party software and hardware
– Unique and interesting projects
– Decent salary
– Paid vacation, sick leave and overtimes
– Flexible work schedule
– Corporate health insurance