- Tensorflow and / or PyTorch / Keras, Jupyter, gensim, fastText, NLP, deployment ability, direnv / pyenv;
- Knowledge of ML theory, ability to analyze pros / cons of different types of models;
- Ability to work with git;
Following experience will be the plus:
- node.js, postgresql, redis, elastic search, Dataflow, Spark, Pandas
- Knowledge in statistics, probability theory, linear algebra
- Basic understanding of signal processing
- Finalization of existing solutions for ML: text transcription, work with images – type recognition, text recognition, image vectorization.
- ML training, expansion of functionality, implementation of functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with devops to improve the infrastructure for the developed services, work with the team to integrate ML services into the company’s products.
Unique and interesting projects
Paid vacation, sick leave and overtimes
Flexible work schedule
Corporate health insurance