We invite the PR manager to join our team!
Infozahyst is a private research and production center specializing in radio reconnaissance, anti-drone countermeasures, computer network protection, and reconnaissance, software development, and solution integration from the world’s leading manufacturers.
– 2+ years of experience in communications (preferably hardware/software/defense)
– Skills of writing different content formats
– Interest in IT
– Ability to talk about the complex in simple words
– Proactivity, high level of independence
– Experience in journalism will be a plus
– Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a short time
– Stress resistance
– Organizational skills
– Development and implementation of the company’s brand development strategy
– Formation and implementation of the strategy of internal and external communications, and the development of corporate social responsibility
– Active interaction with HR and Marketing departments, in particular in the preparation of advertising campaigns, newsletters, updating of advertising and marketing materials, organization of events, etc.
– Work with the media (contact with the press, creation of info drives, preparation of materials, control of publications, communication, and content) and opinion leaders
– Reputation management of the company in the network (SERM), work with the site and social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn)
– Cooperation with institutes, academies, other educational institutions: in the direction of PR: identification of needs, opportunities for cooperation, communication, supply of a product, services, merch, etc.
– Promotion of the company’s products, information support of projects
– Performance analysis and reporting
– Unique and interesting projects
– Decent salary
– Paid vacation, sick leave, and overtimes
– Flexible work schedule
– Corporate health insurance