- 3 years of experience in project management;
- Analytical and systemic thinking;
- Ability to negotiate and find compromises, mastery of facilitation methods and dependency management (between team, between department)
- Personal organization and multitasking, attention to detail;
- Ability to analyze risks and take them into account in plans. Address them correctly;
- Developed People Management skills;
- Successfully completed projects;
- Experience using project management tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Project — or similar)
- English: Upper-Intermediate or Fluent.
Following experience will be the plus:
- Work experience in engineering positions;
- Managing the development of hardware and software products;
Managing customer expectations:
- Approval and signing technical task (or technical conditions);
- Approval and signing calendar plan of the project;
- Communication of the status of project implementation and the current list of risks;
- Organizing product demonstrations for the customer;
- Organization of meetings with the military representative office, customers, the logistics department in order to clarify the tasks of the TT, conduct experimental operations
- Involvement CEO to solve issues related to managing expectations, in the part that concerns;
Risk management of the project:
- Creating risk register. Prioritizing and creating a strategy for each.
- Timely and high-quality communication of risks with relevant addressees.
Management of the project resources:
- Approving the project and agreeing calculation materials with СEO and the customer.
- Assessment and planning of resources required for implementation.
- Work with third-party contractors (private entrepreneurs).
- Layout of purchases and materials necessary for project implementation based on data provided by other responsible persons.
- Control over the purchase of goods and materials.
- Reporting — drawing up and handing over the fact of expenses at the end of the project stage.
- Organization of project delivery as a whole and its individual stages.
- Control over the allocation of project tasks.
- Control of the performed tasks for the technical task;
- Scope management, by detailing tasks with the customer, with the approval of work protocols / joint decisions during project implementation.
- Setting and monitoring the performance of tasks for other (supporting) departments — logistics, warehouse, IT, accounting, HR, as well as third-party organizations;
- Performs resource planning and utilization (from team building to incentives, etc.).
- Unique and interesting projects
- Decent salary
- Paid vacation, sick leave and overtimes
- Flexible work schedule
- Delicious coffee and desserts