We are looking for a person who is interested in involvement in product creation and team building, which is ready to help create an inspiring environment with an open culture of communication.
You will work with complex technical and architectural tasks that will allow you to grow and improve your knowledge.
– Technical background(.NET)
– Team leading experience (5+ people)
– Strong leadership and communication skills
– Flexible thinking, focus on results
– Understanding SDLC, ability to build on improving the process
– Ability to ПРОЕКТУВАТИ and implement large projects
– Good knowledge OOP / OOD
– Good knowledge and experience with DevOps
– Understanding and implementation of non-functional requirements
Following experience will be the plus:
– Profiling / Performance testing toolkits (JMeter, Visual Studio Enterprise,
– Technical background full stack
– Team building experience
– Experience in developing mission-critical systems
– Experience with EAV
– Participate in opensource
-Ability to explain KISS, DRY
– SQL optimization
– Experience with any MQ
– Team formation and management
– Effective organization of the product development and maintenance process
– Clarification of requirements for tasks
– Setting and monitoring tasks for development teams
– Making architectural decisions within the task
– Participate in sprint planning, assessment of complexity and risk of tasks
– Communication about the status, risks and other nuances related to the project
– Review code
– Writing code
– Mentoring and team development
— Unique and interesting projects
— Decent salary
— Paid vacation, sick leave and overtimes
— Flexible work schedule
— Corporate health insurance
A project to create a mission-critical system that collects, stores and analyzes the information obtained.
The system works with various data of large volumes, allows to structure them, to control access to them, to process (including by means of ML).
A lot of search work, we use ElasticSearch.
The data structure is arbitrary, so we use GraphQL.
We also have interesting tasks for working with the map and internal chat, working with the graph and much more that can be interesting and not routine.
– .NET Core
– GraphQL API
– Custom ML solutions (audio, text, image)
– Single Page application на базе Vue.js
– Vuex (state manager)
– Apollo Client (GraphQL)
– Arcgis js sdk (maps)
– Zoomchart (graphs)
– Matrix sdk (chat and comments)
– wavesurfer (audio player)
– elementUi, primeVue (ui libraries)
– Git, TeamCity